Forum Rules of Participation
The Home Based Business Forum is designed to encourage our members to connect and assist each other. The following rules of participation ensure that everyone using the forum finds value in the program.
No Unsolicited Business Promotion
- Your own business-related events (free or paid)
- Sales/special offers/competitions
- Promotion of Facebook groups and Networking Groups
- Commission-based/network marketing/MLM
- Any other spamming
Requests for Recommendations
- We encourage you to refer work to each other where appropriate. ONLY recommend someone if you have actually used their service/product.
- If you are aware of someone who provides the service/product but you are not actually a client, simply mention the person and their business without further comment. Don’t recommend/tag a person again if they have already been mentioned.
- #ShoutOutSunday If you are delighted by a service provided by another Home Based Business, share the love on #ShoutOutSunday. Only do a Shout Out for someone whose service you’ve used, not just your friends! It is strictly forbidden to solicit these reviews. Anyone deemed to be abusing this WILL be removed from the Forum.
- No negative comments about other businesses or people. Different opinions are healthy, but this forum is designed to help people find assistance, tools and help, and answer questions.
- Please do not post political, religious, profane or defamatory content in the forum, please also refrain from posting requests for business support for your charity, school fundraising event, or to share market stall opportunities, this is strictly a business discussion forum only.
No Unsolicited Private Messages
We hope you find this Forum to be as supportive and inspiring as we do, and we welcome any ideas or comments!