Your use of the online services (the Website) provided by Home Based Business Council of Australia Ltd (HBBCA), (“us” or “we”) via this website is subject to the conditions set out here. Your use of the Website is deemed acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please exit the Website now and delete all records on your system.
1. Supply and Grant of Licence
- access and use data made available on the Website in the territory in which your organisation has been licensed to use the Website (if unsure, please check before commencing use);
- download and temporarily store insubstantial portions of such data to a storage device under the exclusive control of the organisation that has subscribed to this Website and with whom you are registered as a user (your organisation);
- internally display such downloaded data; and
- reproduce such data subject to the further limitations set out in these conditions.
- Where you have purchased access to data on a transactional basis, that data will be made available to you on a single subscriber basis only for a period of 24 hours. You may not distribute that data to other users or third parties unless you have obtained an express licence from us for that purpose.
2. Personal Use
3. Place of Business of HBBCA
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in the software and the publications available on the Website are and remain the exclusive property of ourselves or third party suppliers as the case may be. When using the publications and the Website, you must comply with the law including, without limitation, copyright laws.
- Unless permitted by law or as otherwise expressly permitted in these terms, you must not, nor must you authorise any third person to:
- reproduce, copy, download, scrape, store, publish, transmit, transfer, communicate, distribute, disseminate, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the publications or the Website, or any part of the publications or Website, in any form or by any means;
- modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to any part of the publications downloaded from the Website;
- make the Website available to any person other than an authorised user;
- convert material downloaded from the Website into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Website or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
- remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, copyright protection devices, disclaimers or other legal notices;
- combine the whole or any part of the data available on the Website with any other software, data or material; or
- store or use any part of such data in an archival database or another searchable database except as forming part of any work product.
5. Hypertext Links and Blogs
- The Website may contain material submitted by third parties, hypertext reference links or other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties and the capacity to conduct federated searches of third party websites. This function or material is provided for your convenience only.
- We do not accept responsibility for the contents of any linked website, any hypertext reference link contained in a linked website or any material submitted by third parties. The opinions expressed on any blog are those of the individual users, authors or contributors and are not necessarily shared by us.
- The inclusion of any hypertext reference link or publication of any material submitted to a blog does not imply any sponsorship, endorsement or approval of that material by us.
- Subject to the Conditions, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any such material or function.
- Where we have provided you with the means to post any material on a blog, it is a condition of use of that Website that you accept full responsibility for the content you submit. In doing so, you warrant that the material you post is not obscene, indecent, objectionable or libellous nor does it infringe any third party intellectual property rights. You also warrant that our publication of that content will not expose us to civil or criminal proceedings.
- We reserve the right to remove any material from the Website that violates these terms and conditions or which we (in our sole discretion) consider to be in any other way objectionable.
6. Indemnity and Release